What are Cookies?
- Necessary, also functional cookies are necessary for the technical performance of the website, ensure that the webshop works better, for security and to prevent fraud. This way, the site remembers login details, so you don't have to log in every time. And the webshop remembers what you have placed in the shopping cart, so that these products do not just disappear. These cookies cannot be disabled.
- Analytical cookies track visitor behavior on the site via statistics. Think of how many visitors press a certain button and which pages on the site are visited. This allows site administrators to improve the website, because we want to know, for example, which pages are poorly visited.
- Tracking cookies, also known as 'tracking cookies', are used for advertisers and social media. Tracks users' browsing habits across different sites. This allows the advertising company to send you targeted advertising.
According to the cookie law, users do not need to be asked for permission to place functional and analytical cookies. But tracking cookies may only be placed after users have given their consent. A message will then appear asking whether cookies may be placed.
- Delete cookies for Google Chrome
Click on the menu icon at the top right. Click Tools > Clear Browsing Data. In any case, make sure that Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data is checked. You can also indicate how old the cookies should be. Choose 'All' here.
- Deleting cookies for MS Internet Explorer
Go to the Tools > Internet Options > General menu. Under browsing history, click Delete. Pay attention; you may not want to delete everything. In any case, make sure that Cookies is checked and click on Remove.
- Delete cookies for MS Edge
Click on the 3 dots at the top right > 'Settings' > 'Privacy, search and services'
Under 'Clear browsing data', click the 'Choose what to clear' option
Select the cookies (pre-selected)
Press the 'Clear Now' button
- Delete cookies for Firefox
Go to Tools > Options > Privacy. Click on clear your recent history. Under Details you can indicate exactly what you want to delete, but check Cookies. You can also indicate how old the cookies should be. Choose All here.
- Delete cookies for Safari
In the menu bar at the top, go to 'Safari' > 'Preferences'
Choose 'Privacy' > 'Manage Website Data' > 'Delete All'